Terms and conditions
- The Alliance Network, a product of Safe Haven (hereinafter ‘TAN’) allows Distributed Ledger Professionals (hereinafter ‘User or ‘Users’) to offer their services to the community and to upload Distributed Ledger related documents (hereinafter ‘Material’) as well as searching other Users en their Material and commenting other User’s Material.
- TAN is part of SafeTech BVBA, a private limited company registered under the laws of Belgium with registered office at Witte Patersstraat 4, 1040 Brussels.
- These T&C are governed by the laws of Belgium. All disputes arising from this contract shall be resolved exclusively by the courts of the registered address of TAN.
- TAN can be contacted through [email protected].
- Legally constituted companies can use our Services, as well as private persons, if they are at least 18 years old and if they are legally capable to close contracts.
- The User is the only one who is fully responsible for complying with the laws of his country by accessing the website of TAN and using the applications offered by TAN (hereinafter ‘the Services’).
- The User is fully responsible for his password and has to keep this password confidential. The User can only use his own password to access the website and Services. In case of unauthorized access, the User has to inform TAN immediately.
- The User cannot allow any other person to use his account to access the website. Nor can the User use any other person's account to access the website and Services.
- The User ID must not be liable to mislead and the User is not allowed to use an ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
Services and fee
- TAN reserves the right to stop or change the Services, at any time without prior notice or explanation; in that case, the Material will be deleted without the User or any third person being entitled to any compensation.
- The website or Services can be suspended for maintenance reasons. If there is a technical problem, TAN will do its best (‘best effort’) to solve it.
- By using the Services, the User is subject to the fees that TAN is asking for the use of the Services and that will be noticed to the User.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights on the Material is owned by the User who submitted the Material or by any other person who can prove that he is the owner of the intellectual property rights on the Material.
- TAN has no obligation to protect any copyright or intellectual property rights on the Material.
Use of the Services
- The User may :
(a) view the content on our website;
(b) download pages and Material from our website;
(c) print pages from our website;
(d) submit Material on our website;
(e) offer his services
- The User may only use our Services for his own personal and business purposes, and must not use our Services for any other purposes.
- Except if expressly permitted by these T&C, the User must not edit or otherwise modify any Material of other Users. The User is allowed to comment the Material from other Users, if this comment is technically relevant.
- Unless the User owns or controls the relevant rights in the Material, he must not:
(a) republish Material;
(b) sell, rent or sub-license Material;
(c) exploit Material for a commercial purpose;
- The User accepts that there is a classification of users (Gold-Silver-Bronze, …) that only TAN can control.
- TAN reserves the right to restrict access to areas of (or the whole) website or Services, at TAN’s discretion;
- The User must not:
(a) cause damage to the Services or their performance (included submitting or using malicious Material);
(b) use our Services in any way that is illegal;
- All the Material submitted by the User must be accurate and complete.
Cancellation and suspension
- Tan is allowed to suspend, edit or cancel User’s account or his account’s details without giving any further explanation;
- In case of breach of these T&C, TAN can delete all the Material submitted by the User, without the right to the User to claim any compensation.
- The User warrants that the Material will comply with these T&C.
- The Material must not be illegal and must not infringe any person's rights.
- TAN has the right to remove the Material, without notice an without giving any explanation.
- TAN does not warrant :
(a) the correctness of the Material;
(b) that the Material is up to date;
(c) that the Material will remain available on the website.
- TAN’s only intention is to provide a platform to upload and consult Material. Tan will do its best effort to provide such a platform, but confirms that from time to time the platform will not be accessible for maintenance reasons, updates, or technical problems. In that case, TAN will do its best effort to limit the period that the platform will not be available, but TAN will never be liable for these periods of unavailability.
- TAN will never be liable for any loss or damage of any nature, including loss or corruption of data or software. TAN is not liable for any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- Any liability of TAN will anyway be limited to a maximum amount of the annual fee paid by the User.
Breach of contract
- In case of breach of contract by the User, or if TAN suspects the User of breach of contract, TAN may (without the right for the User to claim any compensation) :
(a) temporarily suspend the User’s access to the website;
(b) permanently suspend the User’s account;
(c) block computers using the User’s IP address from accessing the website;
(d) destroy all the Material uploaded by the User;
(e) start legal action
- If a provision of these T&C would be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.